Saturday, July 15, 2006

Minds lost, hearts fly.

I'm going to baybeats tomorrow! Anyone else heading there? Going with dear and Rainer, not sure who else is going, i think Christine and Siyuan going as well. Sad thing is, i'll have to miss sunday, which promises the best bands, electrico, concave scream, as well as many foreign indie bands.

Sad.

All because i made plans with my family to go Malaysia for a tour trip for a day.

Sad.

But i guess its ok, i'll bring along my ipod and electrico will be following me throughout the trip. =\. But i'm still sore that i'm about to miss their first performance since they have released their album. Like. fuck. I missed their previous year's performance at baybeats and then again this year. This sucks. It's like a curse. I haven't watched them perform live in ages.

I'll be taking lots of pictures though. I hope.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
17, TP Design, Likes to eat little kids for breakfast.