Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Various degrees of pain

Whenever the sun sets, i think about what happens next. I feel guilty sometimes, maybe it's really my fault that they have became like that. Maybe its my fault. But then again maybe its not. But i don't know what to do really.

Do i stand up and do something and risk my studies? Or do i spend the next few years of my life in NS reflecting and becoming a real person. That is, perhaps, the question i must ask myself as i finish my poly years. The months are counting down slowly but surely and the time is getting scarce. I fear that there is not enough time. Everyone fears that. I know i can show myself to the world, but how? Does anyone really care? Attention seems to be on the video students now, to showcase what they've not been showing of for the past few years, immense talent from the youth. So what about multimedia? There are limits to be pushed, but to what extent? The limitations bother me. There has to be a way to transcend this boundary, but i have yet to think of it.

Bah. Titan Quest la.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the same feeling dwells in me since my SIP ends.

its like saying, if you are not gd enough you got no future. or if you dun get better, then ppl wun care.

and sadly, its true.

theres always so much more everyone wanna do, but different ppl, can only do tt much...

christine said...

no regrets ah. u came here. u brought me here. stick to it.

and for goodness. PRAY. if not i'll do it for you.

Anonymous said...

lol, you sounds like his mum like tt..

but he...hai. not devoted already. divert liao.

he nw only (force to) worship the Shrine of Xiaohui. and is also (force to) taking on the path of enlightenment, to gain the ability to cultivate unlimited love+worship for ALL the bishounens in her shrine.

k, it sounds really bs. must be me...

About Me

My photo
17, TP Design, Likes to eat little kids for breakfast.